Light up your yard without having to pay for electricity
Suitable For All Weather
- Our Outdoor solar sensor lights are made of high-quality material that is both waterproof and fog-proof. Solar sensor light is ideal for use outside, on rainy and sunny days, in the summer and winter.
- The best option for gardens, driveways, garages, outdoor walls, and so on. It can light up your home at night, whether it is raining or snowing.
Energy Saving & No Electricity Fee
These Motion Sensor Lights adhere to the global enerctricity bills every month; it only needs to be exposed to sunlight to charge.
- Wireless motion lights are easily installed on the wall using the included screws; no cable or wire is required. You can put them anywhere you want.
3 Intelligent Lighting Modes
- MODE 1 (Constant light mode): turns on automatically at night and turns off automatically during the day.
- MODE 2 (Dim light sensor mode): Dim light when no movement is detected, full brightness when movement is detected.
- MODE 3 is recommended (Sensor light mode). When there is no movement, the light is turned off; when motion is detected, it is turned on fully. It will use less energy and be better for the environment.
- Confirm whether the switch is turned on or off.
- It's a light sensor, so it can't work during the day; it only works in the dark.
- Charge for a period of time before using again.
- Check to see if anyone is moving within the detection range.
- Ascertain that the solar sensor light is located within the detection range.
- Confirm that the installation instructions are correct (the solar panel must be facing the sky).
Don't put anything on it so that solar panels can receive sunlight.